Think back to yesteryear when things were simple and all you have to worry about was school and chores. Do you remember those days? I think we all miss them sometimes. Being a child was much simpler and innocent. I specifically miss my old 45s that came with books to follow along. Time seems to move like molasses when we are young and then accelerates into warpspeed once we become adults.
Take our “do you remember” test to see how good your memory still is.
Do You Remember?
01. Candy cigarettes
02. Wax coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water inside.
03. Soda pop machines that dispensed bottles.
04. Coffee shops with tableside jukeboxes
06. Home milk delivery in glass bottles, with Cardboard stoppers.
07. Party lines.
08. Newsreels before the movie.
09. P. F. Flyers
10. Butch wax
11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix .. (Drexel-5505)
13. Howdy Doody
14. 78 RPM Records
15. S&H Green Stamps
17. Metal ice cube trays, with levers
18. Mimeograph paper
19. Blue flash Bulbs
20. Beanie and Cecil
21. Roller skate keys
22. Cork popguns
23. Drive ins
25. Wash tub wringers
Now, add up your score…..how many do you remember?
If you remembered 0 to 5, you’re still young
However, if you remembered 6 to 15, you are getting older.
But, if you remembered 16 to 25, you are older than dirt
Need More Memory Test?
We’ve got plenty more where that came from. Let us know if you have more “do you remember” quizzes we can add to our site. We’d love to hear from you!
Check out some of our older than dirt series below. We know that you’ll love them. Let us know how you do!
- Best Senior Citizen Trivia Questions: Fun Elderly Trivia Quizzes
- Geezer Test! Are You “Older Than Dirt?”
- Welcome Back to the 50’s: Older Than Dirt Trivia Quiz
- TV Cop Outs: Another “Are You Older Than Dirt?” Quiz
This top-ranked site now has over 4,000 pages of humor, nostalgia, senior advocacy and useful information for seniors 50+. Updates weekly!
The daily e-zine for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old.
"...the perfect mix of Andy Rooney, Dave Barry, and Garrison Keilor, combining knee-slapping humor with useful information and genuine compassion."Retired.com
"Thousands look to and trust Suddenly Senior. Other Websites pale in comparison to the real-life, intimate look into senior lives. What sets apart Suddenly Senior is its blistering honesty and its incomparable encouragement. Millions need guidance."Suzette Martinez Standring
"Best Senior Site ever on the Web! Great, up-to-date information on how seniors can save money on drugs. Wonderful nostalgia. Hard-hitting senior advocacy pieces that get read in high places. Wonderful humor. It's all at Suddenly Senior."Alexa.com