Looking for this year’s best stand up walkers for seniors? Every year walker manufacturers evolve their designs, and this year is no exception. This year, we’ve seen a host of new and impressive elderly upright walkers hit the market, helping you or your loved one regain lost mobility.
Do You Or Your Loved One Need A Senior Walker?
Walkers are vital pieces of kit: they help people get around the house more easily and retain their independence. But knowing whether you need one can be a challenge.
In general, walkers are for people with long-term mobility issues, not those that are transient. While crutches or walking sticks can be good for a short time, they can affect blood flow and lead to other postural issues with months or years of use. Walkers, however, are dramatically more ergonomic. They flow with the body and make movement feel more natural and supported. Importantly, they work to take pressure off the hands, wrists, and arms, which is vital for those suffering from joint inflammation and arthritis.
Walkers also provide more support, stability, and safety than other assistive mobility devices where the person stands up. The vast majority employ rigid steel or aluminum frames and come with brakes and wide wheelbases to prevent trips. Many also come with built-in seats, providing seniors with the opportunity to rest on longer walks.
So, what options are out there? And which elderly walkers suit your needs?
The Types Of Senior Walkers
Walkers come in a variety of different types. Each type of upright walker is made for a specific purpose, so you can use this information when picking the best stand up senior walker for you.
- These walkers have a cushioned knee pad or platform on which to rest the legs while pushing along.
- The majority of walkers fall into the category of folding walkers. Most have mechanisms that allow the user to fold them in ways that make them more compact for storage.
- Rollators are four-wheeled walkers that seniors push along. They come with more features but tend to require more strength to operate. Rollators have brakes and come with a range of accessories, like organizational pouches and bags.
Triangle or 3-wheeled walkers:
- Three-wheeled walkers have a single wheel up front and two behind. Some people find that three-wheeled walkers are lighter and easier to turn. Most fold away by collapsing like a billow.
- Bariatric walkers are for people recovering from bariatric surgery. Standard walkers have a user weight limit of around 250 to 300 pounds. Bariatric walkers, however, can support weights in excess of 400 pounds. Many of these walkers are made of reinforced steel.
Amazon’s Choice: Best Upright Senior Walkers
The Best Stand Up Walkers for Seniors
Elderly walkers can help people in all kinds of ways, from assisting those with balance issues to making mobility easier for seniors with arthritis. In the following review, we’re going to take an in-depth look at the best elderly walkers on the market for seniors, providing you with all the information you need to make an informed purchase. We’re certain that our guide will help you find the best upright walker to fit your needs.
- With large 8 inch wheels, provides reliable support when walking indoors or outdoors.
When Beyour was designing the Walker 4, it’s clear that they had one thing in mind: safety. The company realized that one of the problems with existing folding rollator-style walkers on the market was the risk of tripping. The user’s feet would often strike the rear wheels, especially when turning, putting them at risk of falling.
The company, therefore, invested heavily in designing a new type of rollator walker that would eliminate this risk. The result was something that provided seniors with more freedom over where they could place their feet in every step. The Walker 4 uses a unique frame design that offers extra room for the feet to move, making trips and falls much less likely than on other, lesser models.
The frame itself is also engineered to withstand the most demanding of use cases. Beyour claims it will support up to 300 pounds (although this is likely to be on the conservative side)and all the materials it uses are ultra-high quality. The combination of the shape of the frame and premium material choice gives the Walker 4 exceptional stability.
Beyour Folding Rollator Walker 4
- Sturdy metal frame to support weights up to 300 pounds
- High-quality materials throughout, including the frame and wheels
- Unique frame design which provides more space for the feet to move, cutting the trip risk
- Adjustable handles to improved comfort and stability
- Dual-action brakes for front and rear wheels
- Sizeable 8-inch wheels for smoother, safer rolling action
- Easy to fold and store
- The braking system is complicated and difficult to service
- Unfolding the upright walker from the folded state can be difficult for people with mobility issues
- The front legs are not the most responsive on the market
- 2020-Update Upright Walker: According to market feedback, we released bigger Wheels, adjustable...
- Stable & Safe: 10” Front Wheels, rolling smooth indoors and outdoors, not easy to tip-over. Dual...
- Convenient to Go Outside: One-hand Folding, compact design for easy storage. Detachable bag and cane...
The style of the Beyour Euro Style rollator walker is, in many ways, fundamentally different from the majority of models on the market. Instead of the user bearing down on the handles from above, putting a strain on their wrists, the Euro shifts the weight onto the forearms, changing the balance and posture of the user.
The first thing you’ll notice about the Beyour Euro are the two, expertly-placed supportive pads for the forearm. The user places their arms on the pads and then grabs a pair of handles directly in front. The armrests lift the arms helping to prevent tiredness in the shoulder or the bending of the wrist so common in other designs.
To say that the Beyour Euro Style Stand Up walker is innovative is an understatement. It’s the perfect stand up walker for people who struggle to put pressure on their wrist joints because of conditions like arthritis.
What’s more, the fact that the walker supports the forearms and encourages the user to stand upright, posture is improved, with less strain on the back and forearms.
Beyour Euro Style Stand Up Walker
- Improved standing position, offering enhanced comfort and dignity
- Height-adjustable arm supports
- Robust weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Folding mechanism makes it easy to store in the car or cupboard
- Easy-to-use brake
- Dual braking system you hold inward to slow and stop and outward to lock the rear wheels
- Might be too heavy for some users, thanks to the weight added by the arm supports
- Can wobble from side to side for people with irregular gaits
- Can be difficult for some users to adjust the height of the arm supports
- 【COMPACT DESIGN】The unique folding design allows you to adjust the width of the rollator. It...
- 【HUGE WHEELS】 The 10 inch front wheels provides better stability and security when you rolling...
- 【WIDER SEAT】 No need to struggle with narrow seat .Our 17.7 x 9.8 inch seat provides more space...
OasisSpace took a lot of their inspiration for their aluminum rollator walker from the bicycle industry. The walker features a “baked-on” paint finish in bright blue, similar to what you might find on a finished mountain bike. And it also comes with cycle-style caliper brakes which provide an exceptional feel.
The standout feature of the OasisSpace upright walker, however, is the enormous ten-inch wheels at the front. The large wheels, each equipped with a rubberized tire, reduce rolling resistance and allow the user to push the roller over small steps and bumps outdoors.
OasisSpace also put considerable effort into how users would travel with their walkers. The rollator not only folds up like many other walkers on the market but also comes with a shopping bag and handle mechanism, letting you carry the walker into the house.
OasisSpace Upright Walker
- Doubles up as a comfortable seat
- Folds away small and comes with a helpful carry bag
- Balanced and agile, turns corners easily
- Uses a unique system which helps to prevent the wheels from jamming
- Large wheels help when pushing the OasisSpace upright walker over small steps, bumps, and other obstacles
- FDA approved
- Stylish design and bicycle-worthy components
- Reliability issue with the front wheels – prone to falling off
- Wheels tend to wobble in some situations
- Too heavy for some users because of the aluminum frame
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT AND STABILITY: Heavy duty and durable, the Vive rollator provides stable support,...
- COMPACT FOLDABLE DESIGN: The collapsible rollator is compact when folded, easily fitting in the...
- DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM: Each of the ergonomic handles is angled to position hands in a neutral...
The Vive Folding Rollator Walker is similar in concept and design to the Beyour Walker 4. The frame comes with extra-wide legs which plant the wheels far away from the user’s feet, reducing the chance of a fall. The frame is also lightweight, thanks to the minimal use of aluminum and sturdy vinyl components, making it more maneuverable.
Vive has attempted to make their Folding Rollator Walker more appealing through an exciting color scheme. The pink, blue, and black options are all attractive and help to add to the dignity and aesthetic of the user.
The walker, as the name implies, also folds away but the beautiful thing about the Vive is that it does so in a single step, ready for transport. There’s no messing around with folding legs individually or fiddling with complicated mechanisms. All you have to do is pull the center strap, and the entire thing will collapse into something no larger than a briefcase.
Vive Folding Rollator Walker
- Will support a maximum weight of 300 pounds
- Comes with an intuitive and easy-to-use folding mechanism
- Is lightweight, thanks to the minimal use of aluminum
- Comes with a handy bag for transporting items
- Uses a dual braking system with ergonomic handles which allows the user to slow the walker gently, or lockout the rear wheels
- Comes with the Vive lifetime guarantee
- Can be difficult to turn
- The brakes may need regular servicing to keep them in good working order
- Feels a little flimsy for larger users
- Lightweight aluminum rollator frame supports up to 250 lb, weighs only 11 lbs, and features easy...
- Arms and seat are height adjustable to accommodate users 4'11" to 6'4"
- Combination of padded seat and backrest for added comfort, along with the foldable, lightweight...
When Medline was designing its aluminum rollator, it’s clear that it had a specific goal in mind: to make medical-grade walkers, but without the bells and whistles of the premium products on the market. The company’s aluminum walker, therefore, is a kind of hybrid. You get high-quality construction, but only a smattering of the design features that you find on some of the more expensive models.
There’s a lot to like about the Medline Freedom Ultralight aluminum rollator. It’s lightweight, unlike many of the rollator models available on the market today. It will support people weighing up to 250 pounds – great for seniors but not so much for bariatric patients. And, like many of the other rollator design walkers in this review, it folds flat, though it is not as compact as some.
The Medline’s value comes from the quality of its essential components: the frame, the wheels, and the ball bearings. Everything feels surprisingly smooth and predictable, and the in-built brakes help the upright walker come to a stop quickly, but without feeling too sharp. Overall, it’s a quality product, even if it lacks some of the features of premium models.
Medline Freedom Ultralight Rollator Walker With Seat
- Medical-grade components designed to last
- A helpful seat means that it can easily double up as a wheelchair
- Smooth-rolling for predictable performance
- Lightweight construction makes it easy to carry from the car to the house
- Come with a storage container for personal items
- Is not suitable for people over 5 foot 10 in height, due to a lack of height adjust on the handles
- The rear wheels are narrow, increasing the chance of trips and falls
- FOLDABLE COMPACT ROLLATOR: The EZ Rollator folds 3 times smaller than average rollators making it...
- CONVENIENT PERCH SEAT: The 18.5 by 5 inch non-slip travel seat supports up to 250 pounds; the...
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The rollator is pre-assembled and ready to use when pulled out of the box; the...
The EZ Fold-N-Go is Stander’s attempt at creating the most portable walker possible. The unit weighs just 8 pounds, making it easy to transport from one location to another. It also folds down to a fraction of its regular size when you want to stow it away, collapsing to just five inches wide and seven deep.
Despite the minimalist approach, Stander provides height adjustment between 32 and 38 inches and equips the walker with a handy organization pouch, great for things like pens, notepads, medication, and TV remotes.
Stander offers a lifetime commitment for the EZ Fold-N-Go and promises that its products are built to last a lifetime. Users can get replacement parts for practically every component, including wheels, ski glides, pouch, hand grips, and sock covers. And the walker has one of the highest user weight ratings of any on the market: an enormous 400 pounds, making it suitable for both seniors and bariatric patients too.
The simplicity of the EZ Fold-N-Go is what makes it sturdy and durable. With fewer moving parts, Stander can invest in ensuring that every element of the walker is able to withstand the rigors of daily use and remain safe. This product, therefore, is for larger seniors who want something reliable for the long term.
Stander EZ Fold-N-Go Walker
- Simple design
- Easy to fold away
- Folds away small
- Impressive 400-pound user weight limit suitable for all but the heaviest seniors
- Helpful pouch
- A full complement of replacement parts and Stander Guarantee
- Lightweight construction – just 8 pounds
- No seat
- Some users may find the lack of rear wheels a problem – this is not a rollator
- Some users may not find it stable enough while in motion
- Increased mobility, independence and comfort with the premium Empower Rollator Walker from Medline |...
- Walker also includes a thicker cushioned reversible backrest, cup holder, removable under seat...
- Antimicrobial Product Protection - Seat, backrest and handles feature Microban antimicrobial...
Medline, a brand known primarily for its medical-grade walkers for the mainstream market now also makes a premium version of its rollator. This unit, unsurprisingly, is called the Empower Premium.
Like the company’s regular walker, the Premium comes with an aluminum frame, a soft, spongy seat, and a storage compartment for all your belongings. Being the premium version, however, it also comes with a range of additional features that you don’t find on the standard model.
The most obvious of these is the convenient cup holder. The cup holder is large enough for a regular disposable cup you might get at the coffee shop and folds down when it’s time to put the walker away. The premium model also lets the user adjust the height of the seat, as well as the arms, enabling them to achieve better comfort while sitting down.
The final two upgrades are an improvement in the maximum user weight from 250 to 300 pounds, and the inclusion of 8-inch instead of 6-inch wheels, for better rolling over uneven surfaces. The Medline Empower Rollator, therefore, includes all of the features of the basic model but adds some additional bells and whistles to make the product more attractive for the luxury buyer.
Medline Premium Empower Rollator Walker
- Maximum user weight of 300 pounds
- 8-inch wheels for lower rolling resistance
- A height-adjustable seat for greater comfort while sitting and easy getting back into the standing position
- Tougher frame
- Full set of replacement parts available
- Provides step-in support
- Might be too heavy for some users at 17 pounds total weight, nearly as heavy as some steel models
- Folds flat, but not as flat as some of the other models on the market
- Heavy for an aluminum frame
- This cranberry rollator walker is just 15.4 lbs. (not including bag and accessories of approx. 2...
- The Explores' side-folding frame design conveniently folds up by just a pull of the strap located on...
- Hugo's lightweight rollator features a padded built-in seat and Full-fit contoured backrest that...
Hugo wanted not only to create a rollator walker that would support seniors but also specifically cater to those with pre-existing balance issues. The company, therefore, set about designing a walker from the ground up to help people who struggle with standing upright for long stretches.
The result of that process is the Hugo Elite, an upright walker that incorporates a range of features to make walking easy, even for adults with pre-existing issues with balance.
One of the most impressive aspects of the Hugo Elite is its versatility. The walker is suitable for people between 4 foot 3 and 6 foot 2 inches tall, and the height adjustment of the handles runs from 29.5 inches to 38 inches.
Locking out the rollator is easy, thanks to the easy squeeze and lock control handles, and the low-resistance 8-inch wheels. Hugo even makes the maintenance of the walker straightforward with the help of the simple turn mechanism to tighten the brakes.
The Hugo Elite, therefore, is for the senior with balance issues who wants to retain his or her independence. It’s a quality product with few downsides.
Hugo Elite Rollator
- Versatile walker suitable for people of all heights and sizes
- Comes with both adjustable seat and handles as standard
- Wheel brake adjuster makes brake maintenance easy
- Helps to assist people with medical conditions that cause balance issues
- Heavy at 21.2 pounds
- The 24.5-inch wheelbase may be too narrow for some
- Many similar premium products offer higher quality construction
- Easily collapse rollator to ultra-compact size with one hand by pulling seat grip up and bringing...
- Sophisticated design features lightweight aluminum frame with built-in brake cable for extra safety...
- A comfortable nylon seat and handle height adjustability provide universal relief that feels...
It’s clear from the design specifications of the Nitro that Drive Medical wanted to make a walker with all of the functionality of a premium walker, but without the price tag. The Nitro has not only a sophisticated lightweight aluminum frame but also a host of other design features that make the product infinitely more usable than its predecessor.
The most striking feature of the walker is the sleek design. It just looks great, helping to create feelings of empowerment instead of embarrassment.
The ergonomic handles and back support are also welcome additions. Both are customizable, allowing the user to set the preferred level of support for both the hands and back.
Folding is a breeze on the Nitro Eure Style Rollator too, and the fact that the walker folds down into such a small size makes it less of a hassle to transport, especially when packing to go away on holiday.
Drive Medical Nitro Rollator Walker
- Stylish design and great colors help to reduce self-consciousness
- Easy to fold up and store, either in a cupboard or in the car
- Comes with a good-looking zippered storage bag for convenience
- Users can customize the handles and back support to their needs
- Large 10-inch front wheels reduce rolling resistance and increase smoothness and stability over rough terrain
- Plenty of padding on the seat
- 17.5-pound weight might make this walker too heavy for some
- Lack of support for replacement parts
- Attractive, euro-style design; 10 inch front casters allow excellent steering and rolling comfort
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage; cross-brace design allows for...
- Durable and comfortable firm seat separates allowing unit to fold
The Nitro DLX is a stylish version of the popular Nitro walker from Drive Medical, a company at the forefront of rollator design. The Nitro DLX has a retro, vintage look, and comes complete with attractive leather-style accessors, including back support. The convenient organizational pouch appears to promote style over utility and breaks ranks with the majority of purely functional walkers available on the market. The Nitro DLX is a walker with a little extra punch.
Like the Nitro, the DLX comes with the company’s trademark 10-inch wheels, improving the overall smoothness of the walker. It also can fold neatly away, just like the Nitro: the seat separates in the middle, allowing it to collapse along with the rest of the unit.
While the appearance of the Nitro DLX is overwhelmingly positive and the walker comes with a host of helpful features, it comes at a cost: the weight. The Nitro DLX is one of the most cumbersome walkers in this review, coming in at more than 22 pounds.
Drive Medical Nitro DLX Euro Style Walker
- Attractive design and finish with quality upholstery and handsome storage bag
- Folds away into a neat, small package, making it ideal for transportation
- Made from aluminum and designed to last
- 10-inch casters on the front are among the largest available on the market, providing stability and smoothness
- At 22 pounds, the Nitro DLX is not a lightweight walker
- The color scheme and upholstery might not suit everyone
- Potential quality issues with the aluminum frame
- Lightweight at 14 pounds and compact at 26”(W) X 25.5” (L) and front caster tight turning radius...
- Safe stability is maintained by walker or rollator design, supporting a wide base stance to easily...
- Outdoor usage is highly encouraged because the large wheels 8” glide over uneven surfaces and...
Evolution wanted to make a walker that would appeal to the needs of people who don’t have a lot of strength. While heavy walkers are robust and suitable for younger bariatric patients, they’re not necessarily ideal for seniors. Older adults may not have the maneuvering strength required.
Evolution, therefore, got to work on the Trillium lightweight Medical Walker, the newest and most advanced walker it’s ever made.
The first thing you’ll notice about the Trillium when you start using it is how lightweight it is. Coming in at under 14 pounds, this is among the lightest walkers in the rollator segment. What’s even more impressive is that Trillium manages to include four large 8-inch wheels and still satisfy its weight budget – a rarity in the walker manufacturing industry. It also caters to users up to 300 pounds despite the lightweight, making it ideal for seniors on the heavy side.
The regular version of the Trillium is made in the USA using materials sourced from the company’s global supply chain. Evolution offers a lifetime frame replacement warranty and provides the walker in a range of stylish colors: carbon black, pink, and Chinatown blue.
Storage is good on the Evolution too. The Trillium is center-folding, meaning that it collapses and then opens in an intuitive, user-friendly way. As with many other models on the market, it comes with plush padded seating and a storage basket, making it one of the most compelling products on the market.
Evolution Trillium Regular Lightweight Medical Walker
- Massive 8-inch wheels, front, and rear, easily glide over uneven surfaces
- Ergonomic handles for exceptional control
- Comes in a range of stylish, attractive colors
- Very lightweight, despite features, at just 14 pounds
- Durable construction with hard-wearing moving parts
- Adjustable handlebars with wheel-lockout system
- Some users would prefer it if the back wheels swiveled to provide better maneuverability
- ❤️TOOL FREE ASSEMBLEY & COMPACT FOLDING DESIGN: side-to-side fold up into 3 minutes, this unique...
- ❤️STABILITY & SAFETY ENSUREANCE: upgraded aluminium frame, 300 lbs weight capacity.
- ❤️COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT: 18.1 inchx 9.8 inch wide foam nylon paded seat and sturdy backrest,...
Health Line, as a company, has one goal which binds its entire product range: to enhance the quality of life of its customers. It wants people to achieve better mobility and, therefore, does everything it can to ensure that its rollators offer full support and functionality.
The standout feature of the Health Line Compact Rollator is the tool-free assembly and one-hand folding. It’s incredibly easy to put the walker into storage mode and take it with you, wherever you want to go.
Health Line also wants to make it easier for seniors to use their walkers outside without worrying about bumps on the ground. The Compact Rollator, therefore, comes with over-sized, ribbed wheels, designed to eat up obstacles and provide a reliable and comparatively smooth walking experience.
The Health Line Compact Rollator fits the majority of people between 5 foot and 6 foot 1.
Health Line Compact Rollator For Seniors
- Lots of adjustability for a wide range of user heights
- Folds away neatly using a one-handed action
- Lightweight, great for people who can’t quickly get around or struggle with more massive walkers
- Great for rolling over uneven ground, especially outdoors
- The front bag may tend to fall off
- The tires on the wheels aren’t particularly grippy out of the box, so you may have to rough them up beforehand
- Contains (1) Carex Trio Rolling Walker, three-wheeled rolling walker for seniors. Lightweight,...
- This lightweight, folding, three-wheeled walker is easy to maneuver for increased mobility in narrow...
- The Carex Trio Rolling Walker includes a large storage bag with pockets for ID cards and cell phone....
The Carex 3 Wheel walker offers a fundamentally different design from the other rollator walkers we’ve discussed in this review so far. Instead of relying on four wheels, the Carex 3 Wheel Walker for Seniors uses three.
The advantages of three wheels over four are considerable. Carex, for instance, says that its three-wheel design makes its 3 Wheel Walker far more maneuverable in tight spaces, making it easier to turn around. The three-wheel design also cuts down on weight considerably. By losing the extra wheel, Carex has managed to save weight on both the wheel itself and the additional frame material required to house it.
The Carex 3 Wheel Walker feels more natural in your hands than many four-wheeled alternatives. The single, swivel wheel at the front makes the walker easier to direct as you push, improving accuracy. You point it in the direction you want it to go, and it’ll do the rest.
The lack of a fourth wheel helps in the folding department too. The walker folds in on itself about a pivot located near to the front wheel, closing a bit like a traditional billow. The 7.5-inch wheels offer comfortable, and 10 pounds quoted total weight is exceptional.
Carex 3 Wheel Walker For Seniors
- Innovative three-wheel design with no loss of stability
- Large 7.5-inch wheels to enhance smoothness when pushing over rough surfaces
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Superior maneuverability
- Convenient storage bag for shopping
- Fits into the car easily
- No backrest
- No seat for recovery while walking
- Three wheels may compromise stability
- FOLDABLE COMPACT WALKER: The walker folds 4 times smaller than average rollators making the walker...
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Use the Space Saver Walker when traveling, running errands, or getting around the...
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: The walker is pre-assembled and ready to use when you pull it out of the box;...
The Able Life Space Saver Walker is a durable and functional walker designed to reduce the strain on the back, legs, and arms of the user.
The main feature of the walker is its ability to fold up to four times smaller than most rollators. It has two wheels instead of four, but stores away compactly.
Able Life also made their Space Saver Walker as light as possible. With aluminum construction, the total weight comes in at just 8 pounds or about half that of the average rollator.
Folding the Space Saver Walker is easy. You unclip the central bar that runs across the width of the walker and then push both sides together. The total width when folded is just seven inches – great for the car or the closet.
What about replacements? Able helps you there too. The company provides a straightforward list of parts that are compatible with the vast majority of their walkers, including replacement wheels, ski glides, accessory pouches, and hand grips.
Able Life Space Saver Walker
- Plenty of replacement parts
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Supplied in a variety of attractive frame colors
- Comes with Able Life’s 100 percent satisfaction guarantee
- Removing the wheels to replace them can be a challenge
- Not designed for people taller than six feet
- Not everyone will approve of the position of the handles
- Curved backrest for more comfort when sitting, and comfortably padded seat.
- Lightweight Design with strong titanium finish frame, storage basket can be positioned either under...
- Adjustable handle height for custom fit. Truly effortless folding mechanism. Very lightweight (17...
PCP’s Ultra Lightweight Titanium Rollator is marketed as a premium product but comes in at an affordable price. Whether the frame material is titanium isn’t clear. The company uses the word titanium in the name, but the product is too cheap to be solid titanium throughout. Titanium is an expensive metal.
The main strength of the PCP Ultra Lightweight Titanium Rollator is the easy-to-operate hand brake which makes it simple to lock the back wheels. All you do is press down on the hand brake to lock the wheels into position, allowing the user to sit down, take a break and not worry about the walker rolling off out of sight.
Like many of the other rollators in this review, the PCP comes with a seat and curved backrest. Both the seat and the backrest use plush artificial foam to provide comfort and support. PCP market the Ultra Lightweight Titanium Rollator as lightweight but, in reality, it’s not, coming in at 17 pounds – the industry average.
PCP Ultra Lightweight Titanium Rollator
- Comfortable seat and backrest
- The excellent braking system with reliable lockout
- Foldable and easy to store
- Large wheels for smooth rolling over rough terrain, especially outdoors
- Fabric basket is not particularly durable
- Whether the frame is made of titanium or aluminum is not clear in the marketing materials
- The same weight as many other medium rollator walkers on the market, despite the lightweight branding
Amazon’s Best Seller Stand Up Walkers for Seniors
- Comes with wheels and a vinyl contoured hand grip. With your arm extended down, handle should be at...
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability...
- Easy push button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Four Wheel Rollator provides reliable support with maximum comfort and is ideal for uneven or...
- Features deluxe loop locks for safety, non marking wheels, and a convenient pouch for personal...
- Built in padded seat with backrest and adjustable handle heights ensure customized comfort
- Back Straight and Remain Active: The height of padded armrest is adjustable, soft padded armrests...
- Stability and Security: Solid PVC material 10” wheels, 360°swivel front wheels for easy...
- Foldable and Convenient: Easy assembly, no need any tools, compact size for storage. Detachable...
Choosing the Best Senior Upright Walker
Finding the best senior walker for you can be a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Let us know what you think about our best stand up walkers for seniors reviews and suggestions.
If you have any questions about walkers for the elderly, please feel free to contact us. We’re to help with any additional questions you may have about senior walkers.
Your ad could be here.
- Activities for Seniors Guide
- Best Dog Breeds for Seniors
- Best Medical Alert System Guide
- Complete Senior Center Guide
- Complete Senior Discount Guide
- Coronavirus Guide for Seniors
- Guide to Bowling for Seniors
- Guide to Choosing Senior Helpers
- Hospital Bed Rentals Guide
- Senior Citizen Age Guide (FAQs)
- Senior Estate Planning Checklist
This top-ranked site now has over 4,000 pages of humor, nostalgia, senior advocacy and useful information for seniors 50+. Updates weekly!
The daily e-zine for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old.
"...the perfect mix of Andy Rooney, Dave Barry, and Garrison Keilor, combining knee-slapping humor with useful information and genuine compassion."Retired.com
"Thousands look to and trust Suddenly Senior. Other Websites pale in comparison to the real-life, intimate look into senior lives. What sets apart Suddenly Senior is its blistering honesty and its incomparable encouragement. Millions need guidance."Suzette Martinez Standring
"Best Senior Site ever on the Web! Great, up-to-date information on how seniors can save money on drugs. Wonderful nostalgia. Hard-hitting senior advocacy pieces that get read in high places. Wonderful humor. It's all at Suddenly Senior."Alexa.com