Finding the best smartphone accessories for seniors can be a challenge. However, accessories for your smartphone can and will make your smartphone experience easier and more enjoyable.
Some cell phone accessories for seniors will keep your phone safe, while others will make it easier to use.
The following are some fantastic smartphone accessories for seniors:
- Phone cases
- Phone grips
- Wireless headphones
The phone case is the most important accessory you can purchase for your phone. It helps you maintain a grip on your phone and offers protection should your phone still slip out of your hand.Table could not be displayed.
A phone case will help protect your phone if it falls, but a phone grip can help prevent the phone from falling out of your hand while using it. Many phone grips also serve the dual purpose of propping your phone up for you.
Some quality phone grips that you can try are:
- Stop Dropping Your Smartphone and Tablet | Enables easier one-handed texting, photos, selfies, and...
- Slim pocket-friendly design | Soft comfortable elastic grip | Safe no-residue removable 3M adhesive,...
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee | Size (LWH): 2.63 x 0.88 x 0.13 inches | Please Note: On-screen images...
This grip is made up of a high-quality elastic band and solid plastic that adheres to your phone with 3M. The Lovehandle does not serve as a stand but is compatible with most smartphones and tablets. However, it is not compatible with the iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 7.
- PopGrip with swappable top; switch out your PopTop for another design or remove it completely for...
- Offers a secure grip so you can text with one hand, snap better photos, and watch videos hands-free
- Use with a PopSockets PopMount 2 and go hands free
This grip extends accordion-style to give you a secure grip on your phone. The extended PopSocket also serves as a stand for your phone if you want to watch videos hands-free. PopSockets attach to your smartphone with a 3M adhesive and will work best on smooth, hard plastic. They will not stick to an iPhone 11 Pro or Pro Max without a case.
This grip has a ring that goes around your finger for additional security. The ring rotates 360-degrees and flips 180-degrees so that you can hold it however you need to. The ring also serves as a kickstand to prop the phone up for hands-free viewing. This grip attaches to smartphones and tablets using 3M adhesive.
Each phone needs a specific case; however, this is not the case for wireless headphones. While Apple does manufacture its proprietary line of Airpods, most Bluetooth headsets will still be compatible with Apple phones. Further, wireless headphones are a necessity for at least two of the phones listed.
Most headphones marketed for use with smartphones come with a built-in microphone. If you have difficulty hearing, you can use your headphones to make your call, so the sound goes directly into your ear. This also helps if you’re having trouble hearing your call in public but don’t want everyone around to hear both sides of your conversation.
Here are some excellent wireless headphones you can try:
These are an excellent pair of headphones. They sit in the ear but have a hook that sits over the ear to keep them in place. With an Ipx7 waterproof rating, they can handle being submerged in water up to one meter for 30 minutes.
These are another excellent pair of headphones. These earbuds have a playback time of 4.5 hours but come with a 2600 mAh power bank case to keep them charged for up to 80 hours. They have an Ipx6 waterproof rating.
- Universal fit that’s comfortable all day
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
The iPhone 11 comes with wired AirPods. They have a 24-hour battery life with their charging case and are simpler to connect than other Bluetooth headphones.
Touchscreens can be frustrating at times, and not just for seniors. Have you ever noticed how small the X is to close out advertisements? If you don’t hit it just right, you click on the advertisement by mistake. Well, you can avoid this with a stylus.
- [Bargains Depot Stylus]- Length:5.5"(140mm); Pen Barrel diameter 0.35"(9mm); Two different sizes...
- [Accuracy]- The Small Rubber Tip allows you select small icons ,click small links and gives you the...
- [What's The New Upgraded ?]- Compare with the Old Version, the New Upgraded Stylus Added a 6mm...
Best Smartphone Accessories for Seniors
Do you have any favorite smartphone accessories that you think are great for seniors? Which of our suggestions helped the most?
We’re always looking for ways to help seniors with new smartphone technology. Let us know if we missed any of your favorite smartphone accessories.