These fun trivia facts will test your general knowledge and keep you entertained for hours on end. Learn some interesting facts about science, history, and sex. You’ll be more than ready for the next family trivia game night!
When you’re done, check out our best senior citizen trivia for even more fun facts and challenging trivia questions.
- ...I should have known that!TM is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions...
- Age: 14+ / Players 2+
- Package Dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H
- CIDER MILL
- Carley, Shane (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 150 FUN QUESTIONS: Conversations will never go stale with 150 silly, thought provoking questions &...
- TEST YOUR MEMORY: Everyone knows twinkies have a shelf life in the decades right? Or do they? Your...
- TAKE THEM ANYWHERE: Whether it’s a road trip, family game night, in the classroom, or at family...
Fun Trivia Facts
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- People say “Bless you” when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
- In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do so).
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- The ”sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- In every episode of Seinfeld, there is a Superman somewhere.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
- On average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times and spend two weeks kissing in their lifetime.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
- Rats and horses can’t vomit.
- Cat’s urine glows under a black-light. (Actually, that is true of human urine also)
- A crocodile can’t stick its tongue out.
- A shrimp’s heart is in their head.
- You can fracture a rib if you sneeze too hard.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. If you keep your eyes open by force, they will pop out.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
- Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
- Between 1937 and 1945 Heinz produced a version of Alphabet Spaghetti, especially for the German market that consisted solely of little pasta swastikas.
- If the government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14, Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16, 1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
Fun Trivia Conclusion
(I’ll bet you tried to lick your elbow, didn’t you!)
Did you enjoy our fun trivia facts? If you know some more interesting facts you would like to add, send them over! We are always on the lookout for more cool facts to expand our trivia database.
Your ad could be here.
- Best Binoculars for Bird Watching
- Best Bowling Shoes for Seniors
- Best Camping Gear for Seniors
- Best Croquet Sets
- Best Electric Shavers for Seniors
- Best Gadget Canes for Seniors
- Best Garden Kneelers for Seniors
- Best Puzzle Types for Seniors
- Best Shower Chairs for Elderly
- Best Smartphone Accessories
- Best Smartphone Apps for Seniors
- Best Velcro Shoes for Elderly
- Best Walkers for Seniors
- Top 5 Smartphones for Seniors
- Activities for Seniors Guide
- Best Car Rental Discounts
- Best Dog Breeds for Seniors
- Best Errand Services for Seniors
- Best Medical Alert System Guide
- Best Tips on Flying
- Best Travel Insurance for Seniors
- Complete Senior Center Guide
- Complete Senior Discount Guide
- Coronavirus Guide for Seniors
- Guide to Bowling for Seniors
- Guide to Choosing Senior Helpers
- Guide to Stair Lifts
- Hospital Bed Rentals Guide
- Senior Citizen Age Guide (FAQs)
- Senior Estate Planning Checklist
This top-ranked site now has over 4,000 pages of humor, nostalgia, senior advocacy and useful information for seniors 50+. Updates weekly!
The daily e-zine for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old.
"...the perfect mix of Andy Rooney, Dave Barry, and Garrison Keilor, combining knee-slapping humor with useful information and genuine compassion."Retired.com
"Thousands look to and trust Suddenly Senior. Other Websites pale in comparison to the real-life, intimate look into senior lives. What sets apart Suddenly Senior is its blistering honesty and its incomparable encouragement. Millions need guidance."Suzette Martinez Standring
"Best Senior Site ever on the Web! Great, up-to-date information on how seniors can save money on drugs. Wonderful nostalgia. Hard-hitting senior advocacy pieces that get read in high places. Wonderful humor. It's all at Suddenly Senior."Alexa.com