Every wonder what Dr. Seuss had to say about old age? Our favorite is the hypothetical Golden Years Poem. He never lacked imagination, so you know it would be pretty ridiculous and funny.
Here’s our guess on what he’d have to say about the Golden Years of life.
- Acid free text
- Large picture book
- Large Print
- Perkins, Al (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 24 Pages - 01/20/1998 (Publication Date) - Random House Books for Young Readers (Publisher)
- 5 beloved beginner books by Dr. Seuss will be cherished by young & old alike.
- Ideal for reading aloud or reading alone.
- Includes: The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Green Eggs and Ham, Hop on Pop...
Dr. Seuss Golden Years Poem
I cannot see
I cannot pee
I cannot chew
I cannot screw
My memory shrinks
My hearing stinks
No sense of smell
I look like hell
My body’s drooping
Have trouble pooping
The Golden Years have come at last
The Golden Years can kiss my ass
What was your favorite Dr. Seuss rhyme?