- I’ve learned that we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
- I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
- I’ve learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
- I’ve learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
- I’ve learned that it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- I’ve learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- I’ve learned that you can keep going long after you can’t.
- I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- I’ve learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- I’ve learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
- I’ve learned that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- I’ve learned that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
- I’ve learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
- I’ve learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
- I’ve learned that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
- I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- I’ve learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
- I’ve learned that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
- I’ve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- I’ve learned that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
- I’ve learned that you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
- I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- I’ve learned that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
- I’ve learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you you will find the strength to help.
- I’ve learned that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
- I’ve learned that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
This top-ranked site now has over 4,000 pages of humor, nostalgia, senior advocacy and useful information for seniors 50+. Updates weekly!
The daily e-zine for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old.
"...the perfect mix of Andy Rooney, Dave Barry, and Garrison Keilor, combining knee-slapping humor with useful information and genuine compassion."Retired.com
"Thousands look to and trust Suddenly Senior. Other Websites pale in comparison to the real-life, intimate look into senior lives. What sets apart Suddenly Senior is its blistering honesty and its incomparable encouragement. Millions need guidance."Suzette Martinez Standring
"Best Senior Site ever on the Web! Great, up-to-date information on how seniors can save money on drugs. Wonderful nostalgia. Hard-hitting senior advocacy pieces that get read in high places. Wonderful humor. It's all at Suddenly Senior."Alexa.com