What you can do
Note: The following was received from an organization called StopGlaxoNow.
Take These Steps:
1. Call Glaxo’s toll-free consumer line at 1-800-825-5249, to tell them the company is hurting seniors and to lift the ban against Canadian drugs. You will need to follow a few quick automatic prompts before speaking with a live operator.
2. Write to Glaxo’s U.S. President to share your feelings:
Mr. Christopher Viehbacher, President, GlaxoSmithKline US Pharmaceuticals, Five Moore Drive, PO Box 13398, Research Triangle Park, NC, 27709
3. E-mail your U.S. Senator, the President or other legislators using the direct, free links found at www.capwiz.com website, or call the U.S. Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121, and they can connect you with your U.S. Senators.
4. Urge your friends and relatives to switch from GlaxoSmithKline drugs to comparable products made by other leading drugmakers. The drugs marketed by Glaxo in the U.S. include: Advair, Agenerase, Augmentin, Avandia, Bactroban, Combivir, Coreg, Epivir-HBV, Flonase, Flovent, Hycamtin, Imitrex, Malarone, Paxil, Requip, Serevent, Timentin, Valtrez, Ventolin, Wellbutrin SR, Ziagen, Zofran, Zyban.
5. Sell GlaxoSmithKline stock. If you, your friends or relatives own shares of GlaxoSmithKline, get rid of it. Why would you want to support such a company that is hurting needy seniors in this way?
6. Tell your friends, relatives about this situation and encourage them to take these actions and/or spread the word.
Thank you from your friends at Stop Glaxo Now! And, thank you, too, for encouraging seniors to take advantage of Canada as a reliable, safe and affordable source for low-cost, high-quality prescription drugs.
This top-ranked site now has over 4,000 pages of humor, nostalgia, senior advocacy and useful information for seniors 50+. Updates weekly!
The daily e-zine for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old.
"...the perfect mix of Andy Rooney, Dave Barry, and Garrison Keilor, combining knee-slapping humor with useful information and genuine compassion."Retired.com
"Thousands look to and trust Suddenly Senior. Other Websites pale in comparison to the real-life, intimate look into senior lives. What sets apart Suddenly Senior is its blistering honesty and its incomparable encouragement. Millions need guidance."Suzette Martinez Standring
"Best Senior Site ever on the Web! Great, up-to-date information on how seniors can save money on drugs. Wonderful nostalgia. Hard-hitting senior advocacy pieces that get read in high places. Wonderful humor. It's all at Suddenly Senior."Alexa.com