A visual test for our female readership
How quickly can you find the dogs in the Picture? Read comments before viewing the picture.
Typical comments by women taking the test:
1. “I couldn’t see any dogs, stared at the picture 10 minutes.”
2. “I think it is one of those pictures you have to stare at a certain spot and then everything comes into focus, but it never happened to me. I’ll give it another try later.”
3. “I almost didn’t find the dogs at all!”
4. “There is a dog in this picture? Where?”
5. “This must be a joke; there are no dogs in this picture.”
Hint: The dogs appear to be white with black spots.
Good luck and happy hunting.
Your link could be here.
This top-ranked site now has over 4,000 pages of humor, nostalgia, senior advocacy and useful information for seniors 50+. Updates weekly!
The daily e-zine for everyone over 50 who feels way too young to be old.
"...the perfect mix of Andy Rooney, Dave Barry, and Garrison Keilor, combining knee-slapping humor with useful information and genuine compassion."Retired.com
"Thousands look to and trust Suddenly Senior. Other Websites pale in comparison to the real-life, intimate look into senior lives. What sets apart Suddenly Senior is its blistering honesty and its incomparable encouragement. Millions need guidance."Suzette Martinez Standring
"Best Senior Site ever on the Web! Great, up-to-date information on how seniors can save money on drugs. Wonderful nostalgia. Hard-hitting senior advocacy pieces that get read in high places. Wonderful humor. It's all at Suddenly Senior."Alexa.com