LOOKING FOR THE DALMATIONS
A public service from Suddenly Senior
A visual test for our female readership
How quickly can you find the dogs in the Picture? Read comments before viewing the picture.
Typical comments by women taking the test:
1. "I couldn't see any dogs, stared at the picture 10 minutes."
2. "I think it is one of those pictures you have to stare at a certain spot and then everything comes into focus, but it never happened to me. I'll give it another try later."
3. "I almost didn't find the dogs at all!"
4. "There is a dog in this picture? Where?"
5. "This must be a joke; there are no dogs in this picture."
Hint: The dogs appear to be white with black spots.
Good luck and happy hunting.
FROM THE DESK OF CAROLYN KAISER:
Dogs? What dogs?